Monday, May 17, 2004

Uncle Randy

This was an email that Uncle Randy sent to Taylor today:
Hi Taylor,

I thought I'd drop you a line and say hello, how are you doing? I know we don't spend time like we used to, but I haven't forget those nights I'd come home from work and come in to go see you right away before anyone else. I love you and Chrissie and I pray every night for you, you stay strong and remember you have Thorsvig blood in you and and even more important you have God with you. So, remember that when stupid ignorant kids make fun of you to just "let it go" I know it hurts and that it is hard because I've been there too, with kids making fun of you or picking on you, but you know what? when you have people who beleive in you and love you, you can and YOU will be a better person for it and in the long run people will see who you really are, a good person with a kind heart and sensitive heart with lots of love to share. You may hear people say that you are "special" or "different" but you know what your not, your Taylor, your a person just like me or the kid down the street. So don't let "them" get you down you do what you want to in life as long as it's good in the eye's of God then you do it. DON'T EVER QUIT Taylor, God has a purpose and some day you and everyone else will see. I love you Taylor and just wanted you to know that.

Love Uncle Randy,
Play like a Champion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home